Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tidal Wave


The other day I was sitting at home, and I remembered that I had recently had a conversation with someone. In this conversation, a guy told me of how he was obsessed with an Oh Sees song called "Tidal Wave". This was a surprise because I too have been a big fan of that song this year.

The funny part is that as I was sitting here vaguely remembering this conversation, I seriously thought it might have been a dream, one of those fake memories that seem real. Almost like it was too good to be true that I actually had that moment of connection with someone about Thee Oh Sees, one of my favorite bands.

This friend's name is Greg Hunter. He's a real person. Look him up on Facebook for the proof. We went to college together, and we ran into each other at a mutual friend's birthday party last week.

No comments: